The SpanishTax Code (N.I.F.) is not valid. Check code and try again.
The LEI code indicated is not valid.
Please check the code and try again.
The LEI code of the ultimate parent relationship is not valid because it has relations with other entities.
Other registration authority and Business Identifier cannot have the same value.
Data from the corporate agreements in which the legal entity of the request participates and which affect the registration of its Legal Entity Identifier (LEI).
The type of corporate agreement will be selected from the list de agreements covered, which are as follows:
- Cessation of activities/Winding-up
- Merger / Absorption
The date on which the selected corporate act has occurred or has been registered will be specified.
For the agreement of type Merger / Absorption, the identification details of the other participating company will be specified:
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): if one exists, the issued legal entity identifier of the other participating company will be specified.
- Name or designation: the name or designation of the other legal entity participating in the corporate agreement will be specified, exactly as it appears in the corresponding official Register.
Postal code does not match the selected province.
The Number or Number within building cannot be equal to the Address value.
Legal Jurisdiction country not matches the country of the Legal Address.
The LEI code of the other legal entity cannot match the LEI to renew or change data.
In order to make a LEI code request it is mandatory to fullfil all required fields. Review form data.
In the "Level 2" of the data, the information to be provided is based on the accounting relationship, that is, the direct and last parent of the consolidation must be informed.
The following rules apply when you provide the relationship data:
• You must report the direct and last parent of the accounting consolidation or provide a reason why this information is not provided.
• And if there is a relationship:
- Identify the entity where accounts are consolidated through the LEI code (if the parent has LEI) or all of its data (if it does not have LEI).
- Or specify the reason why the entity where accounts are consolidated is not declared.
The option of the ultimate relationship 'Yes, same as direct relationship' only be marked if
'Does the requesting entity consolidate accounts with a Direct Parent?' is 'Yes'
If you report direct parent relationship you must report ultimate parent relationship.
If you report ultimate parent relationship you must report direct parent relationship.
The LEI code of the relationship cannot match the LEI to renew or change data.
The E-Mail is not valid. Check E-Mail and try again.
The Spanish Code (NIF, DNI, NIES) is not valid. Check code and try again.
The validation of VIES in the EC Web Service has not been completed. You will have to fill in a valid VIES or select another type of fiscal identifier. If you select another type of fiscal identifier you will be charged the corresponding tax.
Neveretheless, if you can prove that you are a businessman or professional in your country, you can request a refund of the tax charged, in writing in which you state and accredit your status as such.
Legal Jurisdiction country not matches the country of the Tax Address.